To lead the hospitality industry in Uganda with our personalized services designed to sculpt a memorable experience and enliven the senses of our guests.
- To deliver exceptional hospitality, at a great value, through our warm and friendly team that strives to create a “home away from home” for our guests.
- To understand and anticipate the needs of our guests, in order to provide the finest personal service and facilities to inspire guests to connect with our brand.
- To extend genuine care to our guests, and ensure their comfort by holding true to our family values of quality,excellence, and honesty while offering our signature Ugandan hospitality.
We fuse tradition with steady development in the most up-to-date services, corresponding to the modern-day requirements for luxury/functionality, lifestyle, and individuality of the sensitive
At its core, we hold the following values and beliefs:
- Exceptional Service – We understand that the value can be created with every encounter and this is reflected in our superior standard of service.
- Integrity – We are honest and straightforward in our interactions with our guests, colleagues and the communities in which we operate.
- Respect – We respect the objectives of our stakeholders, the values of our guests, and the cultural difference in all our operations.
- Teamwork and Passion – We are devoted to what we do and bring our individual expertise and creativity together, because the difference between success and failure is a great team.
- Continuous Improvement – We are innovative and utilize best practices to continually improve our management techniques, and the quality of our services.
The College Inn is located on Bombo Road in the famous university town of Wandegeya. The town’s reputation partly stems from her sandwiched location between the two renown institutions of Makerere University and Mulago Hospital that have been a hub of academic research and activity over the years. Being a gateway to the north, Wandegeya also borders Kampala’s affluent suburb of Nakasero now undergoing rapid urban transformation.
Established in 1974 The College Inn has grown into a 32 room city budget hotel with a reputation for excellence in the provision of accommodation, bar and restaurant services. The hotel consists of 4singles rooms, 11 twin rooms and 17 double rooms located on four floors.
On the basement floor is the hotel’s Teachers’ Bar/Grill/Restaurant and patio known for a relaxing and serene atmosphere in the heart of the busy suburb. Also on this floor, is the Flora Hall that hosts all sorts of functions ranging from conferences and prayer meetings to parties. Our customer service is excellent and has been commended by generations of repeat guests who consider College Inn as their home.
The hotel has sufficient parking space for residents in this busy suburb known for night activities. It’s within easy access to modern information and communication technology ideal for academics, business people, tourists and other travelers. Wandegeya is one of Kampala’s safest suburbs.
Public transport is available round the clock and all Kampala’s facilities from Bank’s and offices to night clubs and churches are within easy reach